Monday, January 28, 2008

Weight Loss Throwdown: Weigh-in Time

I just can't hold it in any longer. I lost two pounds this week! I had a pretty straight-forward week without excessive temptation and it paid off! I can tell my clothes fit better and I feel good. So I'm off to a decent start, girls. Can't wait to see what you all have lost this week!

Starting weight: 151.4

Current weight: 149.4

Left to go for 7%: 8.6 lbs.

I have about four pounds to go to be within the healthy BMI range for my height and I look forward to that milestone.

I was up til 1:00 last night with a 2-year-old with what appeared to be nightmares. I missed my workout window, but there's not much time to rest today! I'm off!

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Way to go Julie! You are below 150 too, which you had said had been a while! That is great. I think we are about on the same page. See for me if I have a couple of days where I don't go to bed hungry (never full, just not hungry) I go up in weight. I have spent the past two days doing really well again and I back to where I was last Monday- 3 pounds down from the start. I need another good week if I want to be down from that next Monday. I have about 7.5 pounds to go. We are the same I have 4 pounds to go to be in a normal weight range. I can't wait to hit it and surpass it and to never go there again!!! However maintaining that for me will be the same eating as Kariann maintaining her goal weight. Not easy.

Alisa said...

Oh and good for you for not wasting time. I am. I was tired this am and didn't want to get up. So when I got on here and read about Pres. Hinckley I had more of an excuse to put things off. I need to get the show on the road, but with these two boys its tricky- thats why I need to get back to doing it before they wake up.

Unknown said...

Oh snap! 2 MORE POUNDS! That's almost 10 in January (I round up after 5 -- hehe)!

I'd pat your booty to congratulate you but I can't find it! You're gonna need some new duds soon!

You're an inspiration of moderation -- thanks!

Julie said...

That's only 8 pounds, and unfortunately 6 of them don't count for the throwdown!

Unknown said...

8 is practically 10!

And don't worry about the Throwdown...when you reach your goal weight, I'll be able to BLOW-you-down!!

anna said...

that is so great! congrats on the weight loss! more than anything, fitting into your clothes feels the best, huh? you're working hard and it's paying off!! way to go!