Monday, March 24, 2008

A New Decade

I've officially done it! Okay, I've barely done it. But I'm here in the 130s. With the Easter weekend and all the candy that goes along with it, the fact that I didn't gain weight is a victory in itself! (I agree with Anna that Easter candy is the best.) I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all those Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs that are calling my name. I'd feed 'em to my kids, but they're all on a sugar high already. I have been known to throw away perfectly good sweets, but Reese's candy? Not sure I can do that...

Goodness, I didn't mean to go on such a tangent about candy. I guess that just shows what's on my mind right now. But the scale was kind to me this morning and made those 140s go away. I don't plan to see them again. As most of you know, I'm an every-day weigher. Yes, perhaps I should attend a support group for my habit, but for now I will embrace it. This is how I know that during last week I dipped down to 139 for a day but was up again for a few days. So now the second time I'm down I won't go up again. I've seen this pattern before and will hope my time of the month doesn't interfere with it. I'm (barely) in the 130s to stay! Unless I can get to the 120s...

Previous weight: 140.4
Current weight: 139.8
Tentative pounds to go: 12.8
Here's some photos of Saturday's events. It was a beautiful cool, sunny day. What you don't see is all the candy I stole from my kids' buckets. Hee hee!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

great job!

anna said...

VERY awesome! congratulations julie! you rock!!!

Erin said...

Congrats Julie! Wish I were doing as well as you!