Tuesday, December 11, 2007

the choir

Okay, so this blog has nothing to do with singing. I just liked that title because I feel like I'm just chiming in with my small voice. Just like the song that my kids used to listen to over and over, "All God's critter's got a place in the choir, some sing low and some sing higher." It goes on, and I can't remember all the words, but it ends with "...some just clap their hands."

So do you ever have one of those days when you feel like you've worked nonstop and you have nothing to show for it? In fact, your house and everything else looks worse than it did when the day began? That's me today. I guess I can't feel bad, because I really did get a lot done. It just wasn't anything that visible. And while I was busily getting things done, my kids made more messes. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do I ever have one of those days? it's more like, when DON'T I have one of those days!!

Love the blog, BTW. Technology is so great!

I'm bookmarking your page, so keep it comin'!

Erin said...

Wow! We almost all have blogs, I'm excited. It is nice to know what's going on with everyone this way.