Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Family


This is a photo of my family, including my parents and my five brothers and sisters with their spouses and children. There are 16 grandchildren and one on the way (go Anna!). It was taken during our family reunion at Bear Lake in June, which was fabulous! I loved being able to be together with all my sibs and their kids and my kids loved being with their cousins. It had been a long time since we'd seen some of them!

This trip was a luxury and I thank Alisa and Ed for unselfishly donating time from two condos so we could all sleep comfortably. I also have to thank Elaine and Brian for hauling their boat all the way from California (even with today's gas prices!) so we could all go wakeboarding or go in the tube. Thanks to for Brandon and Anna for bringing the MegaStation; it was awesome, too. And thanks to everyone for days of cooking and cleaning for an army, not to mention all the planning and preparation that went into it beforehand.

My family and I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend time with family and enjoy a vacation.



2 comments:

Alisa said...

Great post, SUPER cool pictures, and very sweet words. I never saw you wakeboard- you look good. Everyone looks so serious in thier pictures doing that- which I find kind of funny, yet it is a serious thing! Well said it was a great time and many thanks go to you as well. Those 3 cakes we used to celebrate the 56 birthdays didn't make themselves!

Julie said...

56 birthdays! Ha ha!