Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is a Blogjacking. I just want to say that my wife is HOT! It has been a while since she has posted anything so I thought I would do it for her. She is amazing. I got her an ipod for my birthday and a nike+ to go with her ipod for mother’s day. It is a little electronic device that you put on your shoe and it sends her running information to her ipod. She took it out for an 8 miler her first weekend and ran a 10k a couple of days ago. When she comes in she is not even winded but man she looks good when she glistens. I know she will hate me for this blog attack but hey if she wants to fix it she will have to post her own blog. This is a picture from our trip to southern Utah a couple of weeks ago.

Peace out.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Love this post! You look great, Julie. You're an inspiration. You're a great husband, Trevor. Wish we would've taken more advantage of having friends like you when we lived close but I love catching up with your lives now.

Shauna said...

Julie, I'm excited to read about your family! I found your blog through Catherine's. We have a blog also. E-mail me at chadnshauna@msn.com and I'll invite you. Love to hear from you, Shauna

Sarah said...

Julie, you look incredible! I think that is the skinniest I've ever seen you! Keep up the great work!

Alisa said...

yes a skinny minnie. 8 miles-- I haven't run that in well probably since training for the 1/2 marathon. You go girl. I am impressed you don't have knee or any joint problems, my knee gets issues and I am trying to preserve it, so I switch things up. Strength train, orbital glider, sprints.... home renovate :)